Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pisay Fair Day 2

WOOO SIR GUCE BAND. Wala lang. That's probably the freshest thing in my mind after last night. Aside from all the other great bands I mean. I think that was the most sulit concert I've ever watched. Imagine, around 20 bands for P150? That's really cheap. Okay, aside from the eheads concert, yeah.

Lets go through the bands I remember.

Mike's Apartment - They were great even if I only saw a part of their performance. Great enough that I bought their album! :)) One of the bassist gods i saw that night was also in this band.

Guce Band (In Memory of the Eleventh Finger) - SIR GUCE! TEACHER KO SIYA LAST YEAR! Ahahahaha. Galing talaga ni Sir. Kung naging vocalist ako one day, idol ko si sir guce. His crazy actions were the best. I can't explain it in words. I hope someone videoed it. :))

Giniling Festival - As always, they're fun to watch. They sang a "Philippine Science" song too so yeah. Also, during their last performance, the drummer became their vocalist and their vocalist became their drummer. Oh and I caught their drumstick :>

No comments: