Friday, November 28, 2008

Pisay Fair Day 1

The pisay fair this year seems to be better than last years fair. There's actually stuff in the field this time! I don't know what happened to my booth though. I barely paid attention to it today. Maybe I should go check it out tomorrow. I actually paid more attention to Cesiums booth. Reason for that is because I lent my wii to them. BRAWL!

Finally I had people to fight against again. Ever since my brother left for China my wii's kinda been on standby mode since he plays it more than I do. When he gets back I have to be able to beat him at Super Smash Bros. Brawl :)) Thats next next week I think.

I didn't really do much today aside from play at the battle of the bands. It was fun though. Really really really tired though. There's the concert tomorrow. Oh and my friends are coming over woohoo!

No comments: